When you buy a home, you need to be sure the seller is the true owner of the property. But even the most diligent search of the public records could fail to disclose any number of title defects. These defects can include: a forged will or a deed; a title transfer by someone under age; a married person conveying real estate without his or her spouse; fraudulent impersonations; invalid divorces, or false affidavits. Without the protection of title insurance, you’ll be in jeopardy of losing your investment.
We conduct a comprehensive title search to make sure your ownership is free and clear of any issues. A title insurance policy will protect your investment and give you peace of mind that your ownership is free and clear of any issues.
The cost is minimal and is only paid once. There are no renewal premiums, and there’s no expiration date on the policy. The protection lasts as long as you – or your heirs – maintain an interest in the property. It’s security that lasts.
Selling your house? Premier Title of Florida will work with you to satisfy any liens. We’ll prepare all the necessary closing documentation to make the transaction as smooth as possible for you and the buyer. We promise competitive rates, great communication, and amazing service.
With Premier Title of Florida, buyers and sellers get:
- One single point of contact
- Full service on every transaction
- Timely and accurate title commitments
- Superior communication
- Knowledgeable and professional staff, including in-house attorney
- Contract upload capability or drop off
And since we are an attorney owned and operated title agency we also provide:
- assistance with probate administration
- help buyers and sellers with real estate legal representation
- prepare real estate contracts
- assist For-Sale-By-Owners (FSBOS)
- coordinate 1031 exchanges
- conduct mobile closings
- hold and disburse escrow
- prepare deeds, affidavits, powers of attorney, and other real estate and legal documents for closing
Whether you are listing your house for sale by owner or working with a real estate agent, we’ve got you covered. Premier Title of Florida will make the closing easy. Contact us to get your transaction started.